THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 20, 2007

I WANT IT ALL BACK.

jesus i want it all back!! i want everything satan has taken from me. i want my joy back. i want PEACE back. i want faith, hope, and LOVE back. and today god, i got it back because of what YOU did on the cross. i snatched it back from satan and spit in his face because YOU spit in HIS. nothing can hold me down and NOTHING can separate me from the love of my god!!!


I WANT IT ALL BACK!!!

You hit me hard, I should be knocked out
Things I've been through, don't even wanna talk about
You crossed the line--YOU VIOLATED ME
I want revenge---I want everything back from A to Z
The battle’s not mine, the battle is the Lord’s
In the name of JESUS, I'm takin’ it by force!!!

god, we have easter because DEATH IS DONE!! YOU HAVE WON!!

jesus, you have defeated death even on a cross!!! hallelujah lord!!

you have won my college choice
you have won my unbelief
you have won my doubt
you have won my focus
you have won my heart!!
you have won my struggle against satan
you have won my lifestyle
you have won my emotions
you have won my relationships
you have won my hope
you have won my happiness
you have won my confidence

there is NO CONDEMNATION in christ jesus!! this is the day that the lord has made-- let us rejoice and be glad in it!!

jesus here is my life. here am i. send me lord!! send me to be your messenger. here am i, your servant!! send me!! send me out into the world and use me lord jesus as a vessel of hope and healing!! god i want to shine with your light and your hope!! you have made me a city on a hill shining with your rays-- you are the light in me for the world to see!! a city on a hill cannot be hidden!! praise you lord jesus! praise your name on this earth!! god blessed are your children and blessed are your daughters who love you. we are princesses of the father the king!!! we sit at at your feet and bow before the throne yet you raise us up to be with you father!! we sit on your lap and you cradle us. god your sons are princes of the earth. god we love you and we ask that you would be with us always, even to the end of the age.

thank you for your story god and thank you for this PLAN you have god!!!! thank you for planning to save us father god. oh lord be exalted above all the earth!!

" 'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" JEREMIAH 29:11

RAISE UP OUR GENERATION FOR CHRIST!! raise us up to FIGHT FOR JUSTICE against satan and win the battle for you among us!!! god this is our battle cry for our generation!!!!

i don't care what people say about me god!! i will serve you even if it means that i have to be a fool for you in the midst of people who will not believe and who mock me for my passion. i will not die to satan and i will love you and worship you forever, even if it means that people spit in my face like they spit in yours.

THANK YOU FOR THE CROSS!!! thank you for your blood and your pain and your sacrifice for us so that we might have life and have it abundantly!!

thank you for easter lord jesus!!!!

0 comments: